Artlantis Render 2019 - First license
Artlantis 2019 unifies in one powerful application the previous Render and Studio versions, including all their features, offering useful display modes such as perspectives and parallel views and producing images, panoramas, VR objects and animations.
SINGLE LICENSE with individual protection by serial number.
- Intel® Core i7, 4+ Core
- RAM: 16 GB
- System: Mac OS X 10.13, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Graphic Card: 2 GB managing OpenGL*
- Display:1920 x 1080 pixels
- Internet access
* Graphic chipsets are not supported
- Intel® i3 4Core 2GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- System: Mac OS X 10.11, Windows 7 (64 bits)
- Graphic Card: 1 GB*, OpenGL
- Display: 1280 x 800 pixels
Artlantis is one of the most easy to use and productive rendering software available. It has a custom import/export with VectorWorks and Archicad that enables models to be edited again in the CAD program and then updated in Artlantis without starting the rendering process again. Its whole ethos is to give you real time feedback of all the changes you make to the model. Adjust the brightness of a light and see the rendering change in near real time.
As well as custom plugins for Vectorworks, Archicad, Revit and Sketchup Pro, Artlantis can directly read Sketchup files and import Autocad DXF, DWG and DWF, FBX, 3DS and OBJ.
Main features include the following:
- Re deigned interface
- Architect camera — 2 point perspective
- Each view has its own infinite ground
- 6× faster render of neon/area lights
- 2D plan view shows sectional cut at height of camera including show of textures
- Media catalogue updated with categories and new shaders
- In-app media store always allows easy purchase of shaders & objects
- Volumetric light beams for normal light and for heliodon
- HDRI image-based lighting
- ISO and shutter-speeds
- iVisit 3D panoramas (Studio only). Optimised for webpages and iOS devices (iPad and iPhones)
- Detachable components — take a door for instance and make it animate open and shut
- Editable anchor points — adjust the pivot point with the D key!
- Easiest of all renderers to use
- Realtime preview of all changes made
- Good quality/render-time balance
- Objects such as trees, people, cars etc. can be easily dragged and dropped into place (in-app purchase)
For more info see:-
Mobile phone: 0771 363 32050 Landline: 01509 643396 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vectorworks Experts
BIM/CAD Training & Sales
Vectorworks is a registered trademark of Vectorworks, Inc